Zip lining playtime in Vegas 😎 w/ the fam @j0ordan @juuuliz @dsalangsang @izzy_baby24 (at Old Las Vegas Strip)
Happy 21st birthday to my best friend/soul sister! Ya got my back through everything and know that i’ve got yours. Love you lots doll and drink up! Can’t wait to celebrate with you later😘🍹🎂🎁🍷🍸🎈🎉
Happy mother’s day to the most supportive mother ever! Love you lots you beautiful doll😘❤💐💁
Turnt the fck up! Happy bday @kakesflores (at Alibi Restaurant and Lounge)
Happy 21st/ grad celebration @kakesflores 😘👍 out for the night w/ the fam!
Food&ice cream makes me happy😍❤ w/ @jimmyho13 @omggdennis @charlescheung8 (at Fort Mason)
Ducatti for the thril. Out for ice cream and a bike lesson with my cousin @jogregorio. M1 over summer? Possibly😏
If your cute-and-single dentist asks you out for dinner next Friday, say yes. Floss before you go.
Here are 15 reasons to date a dentist:
1. Sweet kisses. Expect impeccable dental hygiene and fresh breath.
2. Dentists are smart. Smart is sexy.
3. Your parents will be impressed.
4. Not that money is everything…but most dentists make a great living.
5. Dentists work consistent, family-friendly hours. Unlike others in the medical field, most dentists have their evenings free.
6. Obvious perk: free checkups and immediate access to emergency dental work.
7. You’ll never be scared to visit the dentist again.
8. Because they often deal with anxiety-ridden patients, dentists are patient, reassuring and gentle.
9. Your significant other will look forward to date night. After a long day of talking to people with their mouths stuck wide open, chatting with someone who can move their jaw is a nice change of pace.
10. Dentistry is a noble profession: your date alleviates discomfort and make people’s lives better.
11. For the more ”adult-minded,” there are plenty of “drill” jokes to reference.
12. After spending the day in scrubs, your dentist date will “scrub up” well.
13. Not sure which toothpaste to buy? Your partner can help you make that decision, or even supply a free tube or two.
14. Dentists aren’t easily grossed out. After spending the day staring at infected gums and hygiene disasters, nothing you bring to the relationship health-wise will faze your date.
15. Dentists wash their hands – well. If you’re a germaphobe, a dentist is your dream date.
When I found this online, I seriously cracked up. Dentistry is the field I am getting into.
Now Playing ** Tyler the Creator - Ifhy
one of my favorite tracks from his new album
Happy 21st birthday to one of my best friends since kindergarten @jennybernados ❤love you very much! We will most def hang out soon & we need more pics together. Just sayin’. You are by far the the most sweetest and kind hearted woman I know. Thank for always being here for me & know I’m alway here for you too doll😘